So, not only did my single 20 something brother take my three youngest, he took them out on the town, and sent photos to boot. The girls had a great time!!He took them out to dinner for Pizza, and then to ColdStone for ice cream. He even let Sophie pick as many "mix ins" as she wanted. That does not happen with mom and dad. He then took them out and bought the new Pirates CD and let them watch it all.
The next day he took them downtown, to his old office, to ride the Dart train, and other sites in Houston. The babies were astonished that he could go and get milk for breakfast without getting into a car - they could walk to a store. That just blew their mind.
All in all Uncle Mark is way more fun than mom and dad. He is their hero, and they have had a taste for city living. I think suburban life is not the same for them anymore.
3 comments:
So cute!!!
Hi Carrie! I had fun reading through all your posts! Great idea...good way for us to keep up with the happenings of your family...maybe if I find the time with a newborn, I'll do the same!
Carrie,
I had a wonderful time eating popcorn and watching movies with Mark and your girls. They were a delight. Hope you guys had a great christmas!
Post a Comment