We have invaded my mom and dad's house. That is all of us except Eric, he had to work and is on his way here this very second. It has been so fun to see my brothers and sisters who are away at school - and Steven who is just not with me very often. My kids are in LOVE. They have been playing non-stop ever since we got here. They have been outside throwing the football, playing soccer and the twins have been riding their bikes.
On the bike riding, I have found that Caroline is a little clueless with the whole pedaling and steering thing - two basic requirements to riding a bike. I did not think riding a bike with training wheels could be difficult. I guess I was wrong. We are going to have to work with her on it. Michelle has taken some photos with her new camera, and when she wakes up I will have to post them because they are funny. Allie even poses on her bike.
Today we are looking forward to a day of more playing, I think Aunt Melissa is taking the twins to McDonalds for lunch, and some more visiting. When Eric gets here I think we will go and see his mother. Fun times for all.
1 comment:
When Caroline figures out how to pedal AND steer please ask her to teach us.
Post a Comment