Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Boeing 767

I spend most of my time flying around on MD80 airplanes. They are like a big bus. Long and jam packed full of people. They are not what I would call deluxe - just a workhorse.

Today, when I came to Syracuse I flew on a 767. Now let me tell you, that makes the MD-80 look like a Greyhound bus. This is a plane that they use for international flights, each seat has its own TV screen with a list of 8 different movies/TV shows you can pick from. It is like you have the remote control! There is more room and you don't feel so crampt. Of course, it helps that they plane was not full so I did not have anyone next to me. It made for a nice flight - then of course I had the connection and had to get on a little commuter flight. That is pretty much what you get into Syracuse.

It is snowing and freezing here. I really don't know how you could live with this. Crazy thing is this is not the coldest it gets. I need to come back in February when, I am told, it is really cold. EEK.

I head home today - I will take the Houston heat after this!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's three degrees this morning. But that's STILL not as cold as it gets!

Welcome back to Syracuse!

Jonah said...

I think you brought back the cold with you!!!