Today started peaceful. All four girls were gone and it was quite and nice. I got up, late and lazy, and worked for a few hours. Then, I had to kick it into high gear and continue with the Christmas preparations. I sacrificed body and soul and went to Costco.
I am a Costco regular. I buy most of our groceries there. I even, on many occasions, need to get the flatbed instead of a cart (sad, but true). Today, it was not the regulars but the casual Costco user who was at the store. I have as much use for them as I have for the casual traveller at the airport. It was crowded and I was off my game. I hate it when that happens. I muddled through and made it home.
Uncle Markie showed up with three girls, and instantly the voice level increased. They had a blast "in town". Allie did not want to come home, but rather live with Uncle Markie forever. I think he had fun, but was fine returning them to their makers.
I am off to get the cards out, laundry done, and keep from killing kids who did not get enough sleep last night and now need to go to bed. Is 4:30 too early for bedtime?
No comments:
Post a Comment