With power is so much better than without! Can I just say? I feel like MAYBE we are getting back to normal - or at least as normal as the Pearson clan can be. Maria is coming tomorrow, I LOVE her, and I think I will feel in control once more.
We had a soccer game in Friendswood on Saturday (we lost), and a football game on Saturday night (we won). THS was a 35 point underdog and we won by 1. It was fun and exciting - just what HS football should be.
We are fully back in the swing now. Kelsey will have her first Cross Country meet on Friday, Ryan has homecoming on Friday night, and we are back in Friendswood for a soccer game on Saturday. Grandma and Grandpa are coming the weekend, so the kids are excited. And TV church - what could be better?
4 comments:
I am so looking forward to TV church this weekend! I love it!
Where can I get me some of that TV church:) Sounds good! Is it conference time?
CC ROCKS!
Blech . . . games all weekend. Have fun and thanks for the well-wishes!
I should be done by the time Saturday morning session is done.
I'll definately post for my six readers, half of which are my family.
Post a Comment