Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Still No Power

Thank you for everyone who has contacted us and given your support! We appreciate it.

There is still no power at home. Eric is still hanging in there. He is working, even though his company has closed the offices. He has cleaned out both fridges and freezers (thank you) and has cleaned up our yard and helped some neighbors. The weather has been cool, so he is surviving the nights.

School is cancelled now until Monday. At this point, we are in Dallas until the weekend - or later if we don't get power! Thanks to my parents for their hospitality. We are just living day to day waiting for power. And lets be real, we are not suffering at all in Dallas. I think some in Houston have it harder. Here is to hoping we get power soon!

1 comment:

The Duncan Proect said...

I hope you are poolside sipping on an enormous diet coke.
Everytime the ladies of the view wonder how Sarah Palin can do it with five kids I think of you.