We spent the whole weekend running around to our kids activities! I am pooped. Ryan had his first football game on Friday night. Lets just not talk about it.


Bruised arms.

We then drove to Autin for the Austin Labor Day Cup soccer tournament. Four games over two days in the HEAT! We brought all the girls - Ryan had to stay behind because he had practice.
We stayed at the Embassy Suites and they had two swans in the center Atruium. You will notice we also had Mr. T Allie's class teddy bear with us for the weekend!


Sophie's team did well, made it to the semi-finals, and then lost at the last second. Sophie did great, but she has her battle scars.
Black eye!
Bruised arms.
Bruised legs.
I always thought soccer was a nice non-contact sport! Maybe not!
This is the funny pic from the weekend. Eric washed his clothes in the sink and then dried them on top of the car while we ate lunch. Environmentalist or cheap - you decide!

5 comments:
I'm tired just reading! With the boys starting Jr. High (scouts, band, and choir)this year, I'm sure that our empty weekends are over!
I also saw that Eric is the proud owner of a signed BYU football. LDS blog world is small...
Well, at least he washed his clothes, right? Sounds like a busy one for sure.
Nice...
The clothes washing is hilarious. I'd call it resourceful! Poor Sophie! That's why I DO NOT play soccer.. and the fact that I have no coordination with my feet.
So, where is the picture of Eric eating lunch w/ no clothes on?
Post a Comment