Thursday, August 02, 2007

Now I Have Seen It All

I got a letter in the mail from the WillowWood Choir teacher. Kelsey is going to be in Treble Choir next year. She did not want to do choir and I used some mom muscle to get her to do it. She relented, tried out and made the Treble Choir.

So, when I saw the letter I glanced at it and put it to the side since I was in the middle of four other things at the time. Yesterday I looked at it. She needs to set up an appointment to meet with the teacher, sing, and let the teacher assess her skills. That is fine. Then I read the rest.

She is going to be having two a days for choir. Yes, you read that correctly. She has two days in a few weeks where they will practice in the morning, break for lunch, and then practice in the afternoon. WHAT THE HECK? That is just crazy to me. But since we are on board for two a days for soccer and football, I guess we will add choir to the list.

Having fun and playing with my sister. Post more later.

2 comments:

Jonah said...

I'm feeling much better about our lazy days now!!

Have fun!

The Duncan Proect said...

You have some very interesting spelling in paragraph two. I suspect repressed anger and having yet again more of your already full day taken up with carting children to and from activities with questionable value.

Are you using Google reader yet? I finally set up an account and it tells me when there are new posts on the blogs I stalk.

Hope all is well.