




What you ask? It is the silence of having no kids at home. I got in from walking the babies to the bus and it was quiet. I cleaned the kitchen, and you know what? It has stayed that way all day. YEAH YEAH YEAH.
Here are the first day of school pics. Kelsey announced that she was too old to have her picture taken. Ryan told her to give it up - I would be taking it anyway.
Day has flown by. The kids are coming home now. The REAL craziness begins now...
5 comments:
What a great photo of Kelsey. The others are cute as well but Kelsey just looks so High School Musical.
Mine are still off till the 6th but it will be nice not to hear the din of video games while I am trying to work.
I love Ryan's shirt!!
I loved the quiet. I had a peaceful drive back from the airport today and it was heaven. No talking/fighting/radio...nothing!
They all look so great. I was excited to see Caroline's Cheetah outfit that she'd been telling us about. Very cute! :)
HI CARRIE!! How fun you found my blog!! Look at grown up your kids are getting!! Sophie is a clone of you in this pic..I love it!! How are you? I could write a novel on this comment thing, I won't to spare others....what's your email?
Post a Comment