
It is the middle of the week. It is a crazy hectic week, pretty much the norm for around here. When you add in the floor project, it makes everything so much more fun. Eric has all the tiles to put in that require cuts. Then it is grout, clean and we are done. We should be back to normal by this weekend.
4 comments:
I am impressed! (And the tile is very pretty--although I'd love to see what you picked.) It would take us 13 years to complete a project like this.
Jared got me a Nikon D-80 for Christmas. It's fun! It's his attempt to get me to do something other than laundry and cleaning.
It looks great. I don't know if it is the photo angle but it makes the room look so much larger.
Way to go tackling a major project. These days, I feel like "Mother of the Year" if I play a board game. (We received Clue for Christmas, the kids are nuts about it).
Love it Carrie!
The floor looks great...way to get the men in your life working for you.
Post a Comment