Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Back to Real Life


I am back from Dallas, and now just trying to do my best to catchup. I have to de-Christmas this house, work, get my last expense reports done from last year so they pay me, get us food, run, and all the other various things required to keep this family moving forward (that is code for laundry and all other yucky stuff). Maybe I should just go back to bed!

We had a great time in Dallas with the family. The kids were very spoiled. There was someone there ALL the time to play with them, and many times cater to them. Now, back to reality. There will be no catering by mom, but the trip has given me lots of fodder for the blog. Stay tuned for more Linford than you ever wanted to see.

On Friday, Aunt Melissa took Allie, Caroline and Sophie to McDonalds. It is amazing to me that with all the things we have done for them, the places we have taken them, McDonalds is still the most exciting place they can go. Melissa even let them get ice cream cones and McFlurries. You know mom would not do that!

Tomorrow is school!! I have enjoyed having the kids home, but we need to get back on a schedule. I have a crazy week with a day trip on Thursday, so we need to get back in the swing. It is going to be bitter, however, since it is 7:50 am and not a creature is stirring, not even a mouse (OK, maybe the cat).

Here to getting my list knocked off!

2 comments:

The Duncan Proect said...

Okay, talk to me about the beautiful new banner. Who is coaching you? I am back to work as well and in denial.

Jonah said...

I took your daughter to McDonald's. Sound's like she's met a good quota for the year! She and Rachel have quite the appetites!!!