
Yes, the floor is done. We are all so happy. Even though I hate to admit it, Eric was right. It does give the room a whole new feel. The rug on the floor also helps. Now we just need to find another chair, and that coffee table has to go. Or maybe I just need to paint it or something, I don't know. That will have to wait for a while. I need to have some normalcy back. We had not put things back together from Christmas because we went right into the floor. So, it is nice to have the living room and dining room back to normal! Now if I could just get the kids to be normal. But, based on who their parents are, I don't see that happening anytime soon.
3 comments:
Love the floor and the rug. We need to buy a place soon if we are going to stay. I miss being able to paint and decorate.
I LOVE IT!!! Way to go Eric. Great job. Have a good time in Seattle!
What a project! Bart was just asking me on the phone when I'm gonna paint the kitchen...I just can't find the initiative or energy. I don't know how you Pearsons do it with 5 kids too. I guess it helps that Eric does these things...Bart never wants to.
Post a Comment