Eric is a hard one when it comes to pictures - he does not like them taken of him. It is really hard to get a picture of him - and then get approval from him for its use in public. Here are a few which I think show his real love - his family. He is alwasy there for his kids, and anyone who needs him.
Kelsey and Eric from my sister Melissa's wedding (March 09)
Kelsey, Ryan and Eric BYU vs OU football game August 09.
Eric frying turkeys with my brother Michael.
Eric and his mother, Marilyn. November, 09.
Here is Eric's birthday present:
It may be familiar since it was also his Christmas present, but I am cheap like that. I figure it was so good it should count for a few holidays. Don't you think?
Happy Birthday - you look better today than the day I married you!






3 comments:
Love your take on the gift. It is always hard to come up with something great after Christmas. This year Doug received a gift card for $65. from one of the gift returns and a copy of our income tax refund.
Great idea about the 2 in 1 idea - except that shouldn't apply to husbands when getting wives something, right? :) Otherwise I'd get one gift a year from Logan - Sonic coupons or something grandiose like that. ha!
Anyways, my main point was just to tell you that I love the pic of you and Eric at the beginning - y'all look fantastic!
I am a two-in-one gift-giver with Greg and my dad too. Guys are just way harder to buy for.
I love that picture of Eric & Kelsey... so sweet!
Post a Comment