Sunday, February 21, 2010

Saturday Pearson Style

Which meant a haircut for Kelsey, church BB for Kelsey, the twins first soccer game, Sophie soccer scrimmage, and Kelsey had a Sweet 16 party to attend.  (oh and an 8 mile run for mom).  And, did I mention Eric was gone?  Typical fun.  I missed the church BB (which Kelsey went to cheer her team on, but did not play) and Sophie's game.  I got there for the last 10 minutes, and she sat out the last 10.

Allie and Caroline's first game.  Lets see, I talked Caroline into giving soccer another try this season since she only played 1 season when she was 4.  Last fall was TOO crazy with soccer and cross country and volleyball.  So, she is playing soccer.  If she can pay attention to the game, she will do well.  For a first game she did great.

The is Allie's second season back.  She still has a problem running her mouth as much as her legs (her grandfather defended her by saying she has lots of business to conduct - and I wonder where she got the gift of gab?).  Allie almost scored twice - had a run down the field and did shoot on goal.  It was our only two shots on goal.  We lost 0-4, but it was a good get back into the swing of thing game.  Some pics:


Allie going after the ball - she did have a few foul issues....



Allie throwin.


Caroline was very nervous at first - then she loosened up.


I am not sure if Allie is running her mouth telling Caroline what to do, or if she is mad Caroline kicked the ball and she did not (of course it is completely within the realm of possibility that Caroline took it from Allie)


Allie is number 6, Caroline number 8.  They tagged in a few times, I thought it was cute.

And, Kelsey's hair.  Not totally different, just lost some of the polygamous look.


That is it from chez Pearson.  Next Saturday - I am gone and Eric gets to do it all by himself! 

No comments: