Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Sophie and Soccer

When I was getting pictures together for Sophie's birthday, I came across this picture.

Yes, she is wearing sweat pants.  I thought it was so cute, and made me thing of her soccer through the years.  Soccer has been a big part of her life for many years.  Those early YMCA years I don't really have good pics - the twins being born and then needing all my attention is my excuse, but really I just did not take enough pictures.  So, these are when she is a little older.

First year playing for Challenge - she was about 10.





I never realized soccer was so physical - the older she has gotten the more physical it is.

It all started with that chubby cheeked little girl running around a field at the YMCA.  While she will never be Mia Hamm, she will always love soccer.

No comments: