Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Sophie

My second daughter enters the world of teenagers today.  It is so hard to believe.  There was a time I did not think she would make it to the ripe old age of 2.  She had colic, and tested everyone around her.  She is such as joy now - it is hard to believe we ever thought bad things about her.

I decided to post a few pics of her through the years - and yes looking at the pictures did indeed make me cry.


First Easter - she is crying which was typical.



First Christmas - a rare smile.



First Birthday.



18 months or so with Kelsey.


2 at Christmas.



2 1/2 with Aunt Megan.  Megan knelt down to get a picture with Sophie, and Sophie decided she needed to kneel down as well.



4 at the pumpkin patch.



Halloween at 6 yeas old - Becca and Rachel with her.



First Day of Kindergarten with Kelsey and Brian Wilkinson.


 First day of 2nd Grade.



Her 8th birthday.



Random picture of Sophie and Rachel - always being goofy.



First day of 5th grade.



First day of 6th grade.  She hated me for getting her hair cut, but I love it.



First day of 7th grade - this year.

Happy Birthday Sophie - I love you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to one of the sweetest girls I have ever known! I'm sorry but I just don't believe that she was a horrible baby... I can't even pictue that. :)

Laurie said...

That was a great photo array. Happy Birthday Sophie!

Jennifer said...

I thought Aunt Meagan WAS Sophie! I had to read the caption a couple of time and kept thinking, wait, there is an Aunt that's younger?

Happy Birthday Sophie!

Jonah said...

Happy Birthday to Sophie! The cutest little stinker ever!!

erica e said...

Happy Bday Sophie! What an adorable little blondie you are-- er, um, were. We love you!