Pics to follow. It is fun to see how excited everyone gets for these traditions. These are the traditions I brought from my house - I have been doing this since I was a little girl. It is fun to have the continuity. Ryan told one of his investigators they had this tradition, and they dropped a piñata off for him. Even in Utah, he still could have a Pearson Christmas.
Caroline Takes a Whack
Next up Allie.
SPD is the next batter. Does this girl own anything but soccer shirts?
Up next, Kelsey. Now you can see Sophie did damage the bottom, but Kelsey was nice and did not break it open so that Elder Martin could have a shot.
Elder Martin was not as nice - he broke it so that Elder Gustafson did not have a shot.
Everyone in their new Pj's - even the missionaries put theirs on over their clothes. The Elders got Houston Texan PJ pants.
As I said, it was fun. We missed Ryan, but we did manage to enjoy Christmas Eve.







1 comment:
I love your mantel with the stockings and pics. Looks like a great holiday. I have really enjoyed reading Ryan's blog. Happy New Year.
Post a Comment