It is all over. This is what greeted me this morning in the kitchen.
I am not an overly clean person - I wish I was. There are many times our house, and specifically our bathrooms, look more like the Chevron down the street than a nice home. There I said it... Judge away.
This morning, however, things were nice and tidy. And there sits Sophie's water bottle. It was stay there until about June when our next break happens - that is when she remembers to dump it out. Many times it is found sitting next to her soccer bag in the family room, which she dumped on her way in the house. Sigh... I put it away, and she comes home and dumps it right there. Most of the time I just give up. It is a good thing she loves soccer so much.
So off we go back to the old grind. At least this season I have convinced Caroline to play soccer instead of volleyball, so it will be one less game every Saturday. That is something, right?

1 comment:
oh carrie! i love your honesty! and it sure does make me feel good that my bathrooms are not the only ones about as clean as a chevron station. no judgements from me!
Post a Comment