Thursday, November 26, 2009

Sophie's New Friend


Sophie and Oliver November 2009

Imagine my surprise when I came home from my trip early Saturday morning, and found this in my house.




Sophie and Eric conspired against me and got a dog - she named him Oliver.  I will spare everyone the details of the ranting and raving that went on (lets just say it was not a fun weekend around here).  But there you go.  We have a dog.  He is a Boston Terrier, and he is Sophie's responsibility.

Ryan had alwasy wanted a dog when he was home.  I emailed him and told him about the dog.  His only comment - keep the dog and lose the name.

But, the name stays.  Oliver.  Now, just because clearly potty training FIVE kids was not enough, we begin with a dog...





3 comments:

Megan said...

Well at least the puppy is cute right? Blake is already conspiring for when we move into a pet friendly place.

Becca J said...

YAY!! I'm so happy for your kids ;). Our house will always have a dog. Boston Terriers are cute pups.

Anonymous said...

So cute!! How could you not fall in love with him.