Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Can I Brag?



I know I am not supposed to brag, but what can I say?  I just ran 14 miles.  It is a new record for me.  I can't move, but I think I have broken through a barrier.  I went out with Jennifer and Jody and we were feeling good, so we added 2 to our 12 miler.  Now, 2 is not a ton more - unless it is 2 on top of 12.

There you go.  I am done bragging.  Now, if only the running could miraculously shrink my bottom (I guess I need to stop eating crap for that to happen!)

Note, picture not of me... (as if anyone thought it was)

12 comments:

Julia said...

You can brag. That's awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Brag all you want... way to go girls!! You are so inspiring, especially as I am sitting here reading this while eating the girls Halloween candy. :)

Debbie said...

Way to go! I am going to be so far behind when I get back :(

Jonah said...

Bragging is perfectly acceptable!! Way to go!!

Danielle said...

I'd think if you ran 14 miles your butt would literally fall off. HAHA!

Nice job ladies! WAY TO GO!!!

MarlaKD said...

Shoot! If I could run 14 miles, I'd brag about it for a week! Good for you!

MarlaKD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becca J said...

YOU GO GIRL!

Shauna said...

"And so . . . you just ran!"
(lady on park bench talking to Forest Gump.)

Anonymous said...

You are my hero and yes, I did believe the photo was you!!!

erica e said...

holy cow! yes, please brag! that's amazing.

Heather said...

Nice job, and I did think that was you.