Some fun pics of the kids. The older two were too cool for us, so they went off with their friends. I did not get a pic of Kelsey - she left without letting me take her picture!). I do love my grim grinning ghosts.
Allie as a dead bride.
Caroline the vampire. The nails lasted just until after the photo. Then they were off.
Sophie the nerd. I thought you were supposed to dress up for Halloween?
Vampire attack. Remember, Caroline always gets into character. When she was a bunny I had to take pictures of her in the bushes...
The three ready to go.
Kelsey wanted in on the action. You know, all nerds love their calculators!
Everyone had fun and now we have enough candy to get fat and rot our teeth!






1 comment:
The kids all look cute. I watched that soccer clip and couldn't believe what I saw. That NM girl was terrible!! What a @*&*!
Post a Comment