
I wish I had something great and wonderful to contribute to the blogosphere. I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off and feel like I am not getting anything done. This repeats day after day. Ryan leaves in 9 days and when I think about it, which I try not to do too often, I get a little sad - OK so a alot sad. I want him to do this. I am so proud of him for doing it. But it really sucks to the be mom. There I said it.
We had a great weekend with cross country, soccer (3 games) and the twins had a stake FIGG activity. We really used and abused the 3rd driver. Those days are coming to an end too soon. We wil be back to divide and conquer.
Kelsey got 7th place at her cross country meet - and she got a trophy. If I was a good mom, I would inset a nice pic of her with her trophy. But I don't have one. And I don't have a camera yet - mine was a victim of the California beach. So instead, I give you a picture of her from her first CC meet that Eric took with his camera phone.
I am so proud of her. She is sticking with it and keeping up - with two a days and seminary. Not to mention school. She did say to me last night that she thinks she is done with high school. That is what 1 week at THS will do for a person! She is doing great.
3 comments:
9 days!! I'll be thinking of you. I know the next 6 years will fly by for me and I'll be sending boys out (hopefullY).
Congrats to Kelsey. Chris and Greg start cc practice (7th grade) next week. 6:30 a.m. will be quite a shock to them I'm afraid.
Way to go Kelsey!!! We are still on summer vacation here for a couple more days but I know the dreaded routine is coming.
Nice job Kelsey! Oh, 9 days...I'm feeling sad for you Carrie.
Post a Comment