Friday, August 07, 2009

What Else Do You Do In So Cal?








Go to the beach, of course. But here is the deal with the Pacific Ocean. It is cold. We are wimpy. We swim in the Gulf of Mexico. It is warm. Sophie and the twins were the only ones brave enough to get in the water.

Sophie was working on using a skim board. She used the boogie board. She body surfed. She can't sit still. Ryan, mom, dad, and Kelsey. We are lazy. We would just lay on the beach. And bury Caroline....

1 comment:

Jonah said...

I'm finally catching up!! What a fun trip! I'm jealous. They were just building the California Adventure when we left So. Cal. It's fun to see what it looks like...and what the big circle is in the middle of the roller coaster--I always wondered what that'd be!

I can't wait to hear all the details! 6 days to No. Cal!!!!