On the scarier rides at Disney, and most theme parks, they take your picture at a scary part - or at the end. They then want to sell you these photos.

Eric wanted to purchase one - this is from our first day. It was our first time on Space Mountain. The look on Allie's face is priceless.

Then Ryan took to posing for the picture - I guess this is what you do when you are there for 5 days. Do you love the pose? He was so proud of his sword. He started taking pictures of the pictures with his camera phone. They are on his facebook. Fun times.
1 comment:
I love those pictures! We have one from Kings Dominion in VA. Lilly was about 4 and she's got this ear-to-ear grin. Yes, Allie looks like she's having second thoughts about the whole thing, but I think Kelsey looks just as scared! Ryan's sword pose is adorable. Looks like a great last family vacation before everyone starts leaving the nest.
Post a Comment