Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School -09

No tears here! Working from home is a blessing - 9 months out of the year. Those summer months can be brutal. But today was the blessed back to school day. My camera is broken (sand plus camera don't mix) so I used Sophie's and some things were a little off - OK so maybe it was user error.




The first two left in the dark - well really it is children two and three, but since number one is enjoying his last few days of sleeping for two years, he does not count. Kelsey is a freshman at the HS and Sophie is in 7th grade - year one of Jr High in Tomball ISD.

This is Kelsey's stop taking pictures look.

I ran into one of Sophie's friends mother on the way to the elementary school. She asked if Sophie allowed me to take her picture this morning - I guess it was no for her daughter. I have taken a first day of school pic each year - up to and including Ryan's senior year, so my kids have no option! I am mean like that.



The twins in front of Lakewood Elementary. I am not sure how I feel about my babies starting 3rd grade! Dang that seems so big. They both got excellent teachers, so I know it will be a good year.

Caroline ready to go. Allie's pics did not turn out. Dang.

On the way to school. New backpacks, new shoes, new lunchboxes. You gotta love the first day!

No comments: