Thursday, June 04, 2009

Gymnastics

Over the last semester my guilt got the best of me (I do have some mother guilt). The twins had been short shafted in the extra curricular dept. They were doing nothing but watching TV. They both wanted to do gymnastics, and since neither had done any before, I did not want some crazy competitive gym (we have enough crazy with soccer).



So this led me to the Little Gym. Non-competitive and just plain for for the girls. They have loved it. They think they are star gymnasts. I am going to attach video, bad video since it came from my still camera, of both of their floor routines. They had the same routine. It is purely for your viewing pleasure, not because I think they are destined for greatness (although, if you ask Caroline she is the next Shawn Johnson).












Good job girls!

After Post Edit:

We (meaning mom and dad) need to remember that we selected the Little Gym for its everyone is a winner non competitive nature. The girls had fun, and that is what we were going for... If you are looking for warm and cuddly, The Little Gym is your place!

9 comments:

Jonah said...

so cute!!

Eric Pearson said...

are full refunds negotiable with the Little Gym?

Debbie said...

How cute! Sam is going to be very jealous of Al's cartwheel. She has been working hard on it and just isn't quite there yet. Does the Little Gym have any fun summer things we could sign the twins and Sam up for?
BTW, if you ever find yourself out of work, you should look into cinematography :)

Julia said...

oh i didn't know they did that...cute!!

Jennifer said...

They were fabulous. Their teacher looks nice too.

Anonymous said...

I just wish I could do half that routine now.
They look great.

Laurie said...

I am glad she thinks she is Shawn, because Rebekah thinks she is Nastia Liukin.

I enjoyed the video. Can Allie teach Rebekah how to do a cartwheel?

Megan said...

So awesome! I have watched Caroline's video like 5 times already and it is classic, something to keep! Way to go girls!

Jonah said...

Hey Carrie...I thought you didn't believe in GUILT!!