After Post Note (because Post post note does not sound right)
Ryan has been telling everyone that he is going to the Ogden Utah Mission for about 4 months. He even told the Stake President he wanted to go to Ogden. Who knew?
The above video is long and drawn out, so you can click off and no one will know, and I will not hold it against you. Thanks to Shauna for giving me the idea - it is nice to share with everyone.
13 comments:
Congrats!! Funny and cool.
Congrats! thanks for sharing the video on the blog.
Congratulations Pearsons! Great presentation. Can't believe that's the shy 10 year old boy we met over dinner.
I was watching the video when Michaela came in. She said "Cool, I want to serve my mission in Ogden" she then hesitated and said, "okay either Ogden or Tokyo."
His reaction was priceless and sweet.
Congratulations! How exciting! I haven't told Hyrum yet but he's going to be excited! (since he served in the Salt Lake mission) He's gonna do great!
p.s. i love the high five and hug for his mom right after reading the call. what a great moment to have captured on video.
Oh wow! Congrats to Ryan! Thanks for posting the video..loved it.
Awesome! You will be such a great missionary, Ryan!
wow. the anticipation level was amazing. Thanks for sharing. I did note that it appeard that everyone else was ready to go but Ryan was still in his PJs! classic.
Very, very cool! He will teach A LOT in that mission and will have such a great experience! Yay Ryan!
I love the video. Thanks...it sort of felt like I was there. Wishin I was there.
At least we were mentioned...at least Richard was. Yes his friends did serve together.
Congrats on All accounts Ryan. We are so happy for you.
YIPEEEEEEE!!!!! It came! Congrats to Ryan! I am excited for you and all the fun preparations ahead. Call me if I can help in any way with questions. Big stuff ahead sister. Exciting, cool stuff like you cannot believe! (#303 791-9692)
Obviously, I'm a little behind in posting this, but so fun all the same - congrats to Ryan and his mission call, loved the video! And you look fantastic bytheway!
Post a Comment