Monday, June 22, 2009

All Together Again

This month has been crazy - kids coming and going. Passing in the night. Sophie to Utah. Kelsey to Dallas. Ryan to Padre Island. I had them all home for the weekend - and after a couple of hours I was wondering why I wanted them all home together. These people can fight over ANYTHING.

Well, Kelsey and Sophie are off again to Girl's Camp, so it will be quiet again at home. Don't you just love crazy girl's camp hats? Kelsey did not make hers - Lindsey made it and it is funny...




Sophie with her stuff ready to go.


Kelsey with WAY more stuff ready to go. She did tell me she does not know how to pack light. Heaven help me!
When Lindsey made Kelsey's hat she got some ribs in - like the fact Kelsey hates soccer. Notice the soccer ball? It made me laugh. There is also I Love Lindsey written on the hat.



So, I am down two kids again. The quiet will be nice, but I will miss them. I am sure they will have tons of fun! Next week, EFY....

No comments: