Friday, May 29, 2009

It All Comes Back

Sophie went shopping with some friends last week. It was just them. I was actually very proud of myself for letting her go - giving her some space. It did make me a little nervous - kids wandering around the mall..... That is asking for trouble. And the fact it was Sophie wanting to go shook me just a little.

Back to the point. This is what she bought.






Hello! I wore that same shirt (OK maybe not that one) in JR HS or HS. And the shoes. I had many pair of Sperry (OK so mine were fake Sperrys - she was spending her money and decided the name was important) even into college. CRAZY. I can't wait for the flashdance sweatshirt to come back - I really loved that look!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

I had a shirt like that when I was a youngin' that said "Superschicks" and had the paint running off the letters. Good times!

Danielle said...

HAHAHAHA! LOVE it! I had the same shoes and shirt too! :O) Love how styles cycle. Ron laughed at some kids the other day when he saw them wearing, plaid bermuda shorts and OP t-shirts. These kids thought they were so cool! ;O)

MarlaKD said...

Do you think they'll be wearing the big shoulder pads again any time soon? Geez, I hope not!

Sophie looks adorable in her new duds! Though, she looks adorable all the time so I won't give too much credit to her style choice.

shamm said...

Top siders rule!