
The last of the Linford girls is no longer a Linford. Melissa was married last weekend to Chris Oravetz. They are happily, at least I hope, honeymooning in Utah. They have an open house there this weekend, and then they begin real life!
Of course I did not take many pictures OK so I took one.
This is what I love about a big family. My sister Megan, my brother Patrick, and all my girls laughing and having fun together. My kids love to see their aunts and uncles - all of them. Even mean Uncle Matt.
Other pics are compliments of my cousin Debbie who flew in from Florida. It was great to see her. Thanks for the pictures.
The first photo is the wedding party. Both Allie and Caroline were flower girls, and Kelsey and Sophie were Jr. Bridesmaids.

Allie caught the bouquet. Well, she sort of stole it out of Sophie's hands, but she is convinced she caught it. She is so proud of it and wants to take it to school for show and tell. She is with her cousin Shelby.
The bride was beautiful, the groom was handsome and everyone had fun. It was a crazy hectic day, as most weddings are, but they are very happy. Congrats Melissa and Chris!
1 comment:
Hi Carrie! I found you on Ashley's (Carleton) blog. How fun to see a pic of Megan, Becca's old roommate- she is so pretty. We might see you at church today, ha!
Post a Comment