I hate spring forward with the same gusto I embrace fall back. Why is this? I am a morning person and spring forward = ornery, sleepy kids which = onery mom. Allie told me this morning she did not have to get up because it was still dark outside! Kelsey missed the bus. UUGH. I don't like it being light at 8:00 PM - I want everyone (myself included) to be asleep by then. But no, someone deemed this necessary - and it is so early this year.
Enough of my rant for the moment. On to kids, work, and getting ready for Laurie to visit on Wednesday. I was telling the kids we needed to clean the house, etc for her to come. One of them, Kelsey I am sure, said "Why do we need to clean for Aunt Laurie - she is your sister." True, but she is my clean sister and I don't want her to realize we live in filth. Is that too much to ask?
Then we will drive to Melissa's wedding this weekend where we will be in for some fun Linford time! We will miss Mark who will be the only one not there. Nine Linford's in the same place... never a dull moment.
2 comments:
9 Linfords plus 1 aunt and 3 girl cousins! And not a lot of kids... Good times! See you Friday.
I hate daylight savings also--for all the same reasons. Morning person who wants kids in bed early.
8 Linford's. Steven's boss wont let him off for the wedding. :)
Post a Comment