
Have you been wondering that? Or do you not care? Either way, I have been travelling like a maniac and I am TIRED!!!!!
I was waiting to post until I got pictures from Kelsey's State History Day competition - I of course forgot my camera and now I am at the mercy of another mom. They have not come, but post I must. If the pictures ever make it here I will add.
I was in UT and it snowed on May 1st. I returned home on Friday the 2nd for three whole hours until Kelsey and I left for Austin. She had made it to the state competition for her history day project. The project rocked, but they did not move on to the national competition. It did give Kelsey and I the chance to be together and that was great. We finished up in Austin and went to San Marcos, outlet shopping mecca. She bought a ton of stuff at Aeropostale for really cheap (rather I bought it for her). We did not get home until about 8:30 PM on Saturday the 3rd.
I had to go to Syracuse on Monday at 6AM for a sales meeting. Got home Wed and we went to Dallas on Saturday the 10th for Kirsten, Pearson niece, and her new hubby's wedding reception (after a very disappoint loss for Sophie's soccer team). We got to spend Sunday Morning with my mom for mother's day, and then we hightailed it home. Or we tried to hightail it home.
Between Madisonville and Huntsville there was an accident that required FOUR helicopters. We turned the engine off. We sat for 1 1/2 hours. Everyone had to go potty. Eric did the manly thing and went in the "woods" on the side of the road. Allie and Caroline had to go, but Eric was being Mr Man and would not "let" them go into the woods, he would just block them right next to the car. Allie refused to pee that way - and Caroline tried but had stage fright. Ryan decided to go into the "woods" and was nice enough to take Allie with him. The picture is Allie victorious in her urination. Nothing like small victories.
Got home and went to College Station all day yesterday. So, I AM TIRED!!! Hear me whine!
I am home for a few days now so I hope to get caught up on my laying around. I have a ton of work to do, but what I really want to do is read The Host - Stephenie Meyer's new book. I will have to work first and play later. It sucks being a grown up!
4 comments:
Cute pic...I love Al's flip flops. :)
I say forget the work, get to the book!! :)
I am tired just reading your post. Can't wait to hear how the new book reads. I don't want to buy it with my new budget and I sure I should get a copy from the library by at least 2010. Loved hanging out with you in SLC.
I love the picture! It was fun seeing yall Saturday!
Post a Comment