Monday, May 19, 2008

Life Imitates Art

I swear this happened to me today.



Only they did not have another car, I was told to just sit and wait about 45 minutes until they had one for me. (Needless to say I walked away from Hertz and I will NEVER rent from them again). I am in the only hotel in town, Days Inn on the highway and it scares me. I went to Applebee's for dinner, something I never do because it is gross, and it only reinforced my hate of the place. AND, they only had Pepsi. Do you get the feel of this trip? Hell.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! I do not miss these traveling parallel universe moments. A hallmark of customer service because we all know you have nothing better to do that sit on a plastic bench for 45 minutes. Now if they gave you the car for free.....

Melissa said...

Awww I am sorry. :( I feel ya on the Pepsi thing...it is like when people only have Mr. Pibb...gross.

Heather said...

I have never liked Applebees either, I loved the clip too BTW. Nothing like Seinfeld!!!