Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Prom




Ryan went to the Cypress Creek Prom on Saturday night with Jessica. Don't they look cute? I can't believe my baby boy is this old! He did not get home until 6:20 am! I am getting way too old - I can't imagine staying awake all night. All in all the report was a good time was had by all.

8 comments:

The Duncan Proect said...

One issue might be that you knew from your time back in the day what a 16 year old is capable of...Ryan looks really handsome. Glad you survived. Grandchildren anyday now (okay any year.)

Laurie said...

What a nice mom you are. You let him stay out until 6:20am?

Ryan looks great!

Melissa said...

They do look very cute! 6:20am is out pretty late...even for me and I am a night owl. Oh a good note, boxes are all moved. I am tired. I hope to NOT move them again.

shamm said...

So, when are you going to post Prom pictures from when Mom and Dad were going?

Heather said...

They look so good! Are they dating? You can email me all the details :)haha

Heather said...

Wait, I also wanted to say...I feel old too, because when I first met you wasn't he Hunter's age? Crazy, so in that short a time...Hunter will be going to Prom. They really do look great! So cute.

Becca J said...

cute!

Megan said...

Handsome--I even feel old