I am in Ca this week working. It is weird coming this far west. I am up at 3:30 am, ready to face the day. I am not really ready for bed at 6:00 pm, so I am getting tired. Just thought I would share.
I get home on Friday morning, after Eric closes on our new house. He will have to close without me - which means he will have to sign twice as much. Oh well, it could not be helped. We then take off for San Antonio to watch Kelsey perform for TMEA and head back that night. I then have the weekend to finish packing, and get ready to move early next week. It is going to get crazy at Chez Pearson.
Happy Day
3 comments:
That's the way to work it! Now, if only something could come up so you'd have to travel and leave Eric to pack & move too...hmmm...tempting?
We are still not on the market yet. Home fix-ups taking a lot longer than I hoped...I wish we could've hired it out.
WOW.. Your kids have gotten SOOO BIG--AHHHH! I don't think I've even met half of your family! We definately need to have a reunion or somethin'! Sounds like your life is pretty hectic! I hope everything works out well! And congrats to Kelsey... that's awesome!
-Ashley Pearson Wright
We don't know how to deal with it when you disappear for weeks at a time. Hope all is well with the move.
Post a Comment