
We had one last birthday surprise for Sophie. Jared Hansen was coming to town to do some stuff, and he and Becky decided to surprise Rachel and let her come with.
Well, the timing worked out that it was close to Sophie's birthday - what better present could she have?

When she came in Rachel was hiding in a box.
I told her I had one more present for her.

You can see by her reaction she was in shock and very surprised.
Those are real tears!Now they have the weekend for fun and together time. It will be great to have Rachel around. Fun for everyone!!!

5 comments:
oh gosh, that's so cute! What a feel good moment on everyone's part :)
I wish I could've been there!! Thank you for having her!!!
Awww that is super cute. :)
aw i want to cry for her you can tell she's so happy! how fun!
Scott just saw Jared at Home Depot...he was like what are YOU doing HERE?? Crazy! Hope the girls have fun together.
Post a Comment