Saturday, December 22, 2007

Do You Ever Feel

Like you are drowning in things to do and all you want to do is sit and watch TV? That would be me right now. I have a million, or maybe six, loads of laundry to do fold and put away, Christmas Cards to get out, a house that could be condemned, and I have not started wrapping or baking. The baking may or may not get done this year - although Allie asks me every day if we can make Santa's cookies today because ones from the store will not work.

So, I am going to avoid my desire to watch TV and buckle down. It sucks to be a grown up!

4 comments:

erica e said...

i hear ya. i often have the desire to just veg but most often i just let my kids veg instead. an hour of cartoons here and there won't stunt their growth too bad, will it?

Anonymous said...

I made 4 batches of sugar cookies today...trashed my kitchen! Most of it goes to neighbors and church friends.

Christmas cards are not going to be mailed out until after Christmas this year...in case you're wondering where ours is!

I feel rushed this holiday season and I just want it to slow down! We still haven't driven around looking at lights.

See ya soon, I guess.

Melissa said...

Carrie...I am sorry. Is this when you wish you had your lovely sisters living closer to help out. :) I wish you would have told us...perhaps we could have come down your way for a little bit!

Allie is a cutie...but tell her that Santa does indeed like cookies from the store.

The Duncan Proect said...

Hey girl. Hope you had a great Christmas! Got your card. Eric looks like he is posing for a magazine cover. Side turned shot and all. Hope to see you soon.