Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Long Awaited Picture


Here she is Miss Caroline in her glasses. She is adjusting to wearing them, and she is doing a good job keeping up with them. It helps that she wears them all the time. She had been headache free, but today at church she needed to come home. Allie was home sick, and miraculously once home she felt better. She was not happy that I stuck to my no church no tv rule for her!
In case you are wondering, I did make it home on Friday. Got home around 9:30 pm. On my way back out tomorrow morning. Keeping my fingers crossed the travel gods are with me since I am flying into blizzard country - and I'm not talking Dairy Queen.
After this trip I am home, that is until we go to Dallas the day after Christmas for festivities which will include a Linford Family football game, and lots of time to play with aunts and uncles! Have a great week.

2 comments:

Jonah said...

she looks so cute! I love it. I was her age when I got my first pair.

Julia said...

that is one girl who looks good in glasses!