Friday, January 04, 2008

Christmas and New Years Recap






I have not fallen off the face of the earth. I have been checked out of life. It was great. We had a great Christmas, and a Happy New Year's Eve. Since Santa brought a wii, we have been wii-ing our hearts out. A few pics from the holidays. We played Twister on New Year's Eve, and I busted some pretty good Twister moves!! Michelle was SO jealous...
Now, back to life.


5 comments:

Melissa said...

HA HA HA I love the twister shots...who took those? Kelsey? I miss you guys already.

Julia said...

ohhh wiis are great. love the pic of allie. haha.

Becca J said...

wiis ARE great - are you having to ration out time on it so everyone plays equally? :)

Anonymous said...

"You are working it Mom"
-Allie Pearson
(In reference to Carrie's Twister moves)

maddie and kelsey said...

Hahahaha mom you were working it!!