Thursday, December 20, 2007

Why I Don't Live In a Cold Clime

I can't stand to be cold, and even worse is keeping up with all the stuff. I mean the hat, the gloves, the scarf, the coat, the boots etc etc. After three days there, lets just say I am happy to be back in sunny Texas - temp 81 today. I thought I would die waiting for the parking bus, out there in my wool pants, sweater, boots , coat, etc.

I am happy, happy, happy I don't have to venture to the airport again until January 11th when I will again go to the frozen tundra - Philly. Oh well, for now I am enjoying good weather and no aiports. See, I am not hard to please...

Now, I just need to get ready for Christmas - no easy task with five short days left. I am up to the task!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Yeah I hear ya...and Utah doesnt even get as bad as those states get in the winter. Hey I got a little treat for you today while out...look forward to some Granny B cookies... :) Cause your little sis loves you.

Jonah said...

I hate being cold too! So far it's not too bad here...but I still don't love it when it snows.