sing it like from Grease. I am at the airport in Columbus. I killed myself to get her at 11:00 today so I could make the 11:00 am flight which the operator at Continental said had seats. Not so much. The 2:20, also no seats. So, I have spent the day here. Not much to see. My flight is at 6:00 and there is a HUGE snowstorm hitting the NE, including OH, this weekend so I am hoping to get out before it hits. The skies look ominous, but I am hopeful... I have to turn around and fly back up to Syracuse on Monday morning. Now that is just crazy! Such is my life.
We have a weekend with no soccer. Poor Sophie is going through soccer withdrawl. We do have a soccer party, and Eric is taking the 3 older kids up to Stephen F Austin for Ty's graduation, so it should be a fun weekend. Just the babies and me on Saturday am.
So, if you read this say a prayer for me.....
2 comments:
hope you get back ok. call us if you need someone to watch twins if you don't make it.
OOO you called them the babies... I am sure Caroline would have a fit right now. They have names you know. :)
Post a Comment