Saturday, May 12, 2007

Election Day


Today is the day we have been waiting for and working for. It is election day for the school bond. You know, get a second high school? I have been gone so much I have not pulled my weeght so I am working the polls from 7am to 7pm. It will be a long day. Thank goodness I am at a church with wifi and I can borrow, cause who wants to steal from a church, the internet. We should know the results tonight. Think good thoughts!!!

4 comments:

Jonah said...

Yahoo! It passed! I'm mostly excited that I won't be getting 500 emails a day about the bond!!

Go Tomball!

Heather said...

Yeah! I'm so glad it passed. I'm with you about the email load Becky!

Anonymous said...

Have you dropped off the Earth again? Repent & get writing again! I see from the other comments that your hard work paid off. I'm glad the kids will have a new school to go to.

Jane said...

I was going to ask about the election, but I see it passed! Are you ready for summer???