
Caroline is a fashion plate - she has her own sense of style and is very particular about it. This morning she wanted to wear a dress from this summer that was on the short side. I tried to get her to put on a pair of bike shorts underneath. She wanted no part of it. She wanted jeans on under her dress.
Now here is the problem. She only has one pair of jeans and she wore them yesterday. I have not had time to get them additional pants. It has not been cold. But, she decided today she would need jeans and the other pair I found do not feel good to her. So up to the attic I trot to look for some clothes for this girl. Lucky for her I found a pair - although they were a little big in the waist, she liked them so it was ok. Of course the outfit was not complete without the necklace. All I can say is we do not have time for this in the mornings.
I am off to Dallas to attend the Joint Conference for the Librarians of Color. Should be interesting.
1 comment:
I'm laughing because I found myself at our storage unit the other day going through boxes to locate a dress for Rachel from a year or two ago that she LOVES, but was too short. She REALLY REALLY wanted to try the dress over pants thing!
Those are the days the boys seem easier!
Post a Comment