Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Glamour Shots by Kels





While I was gone last week, Kelsey did the lion's share of the entertaining of the twins. I guess one day, maybe encouraged by Napolean Dynamite, she decided to get Allie all gussied up and do a photo shoot. I am happy she was actively involved with her, but the pictures are slightly disturbing.

Where did Allie learn her alluring look? I think she is a little too good at it. Caroline was the one who liked to climb on the table and dance sans clothes, but this is a new thing from Allie. I guess we are going to need to watch her closely.

I did the should I run or not dance this morning in my head. I knew that if I was going to run, I was going to need to get up and out the door by 5:30. So, I woke up at 4:30 and the to run or not dance began. Well, I could run later couldn't I? I could go tomorrow? This went on for 30 minutes until I gave in, got up, made Ryan's lunch (which he forgot), and went out for a run. I love the feeling of being done with the run, not so much during the run. I get a big checkmark on my list for finishing that one!

2 comments:

Jonah said...

You'd better keep your eye on that one!! Love the gloss!

Anonymous said...

As my roommate Christy pointed out, the first shot is TOTALLY Carrie Pearson.