Tuesday, October 31, 2006

And Cosmo It Is


After a very democratic, or survivoresque depending upon your view, meeting last night the family has named the cat Cosmo. Like the mascot for the Cougars or the first name of Kramer, your choice.

Everyone is still fighting over the chance to hold him. Of course, I have no desire to hold him or really interact with him. But who does he bug all day yesterday? Me. He took a nap on my feet. I kept pushing him off, he kept climbing back on. (Photo by Kelsey)

It is all hallows eve and since we had our dress rehearsal on Saturday we are set. Of course, we need some more blue spray and some more white face makeup since Kelsey, the Spider Queen, needs some as well.

I have purposely NOT bought any halloween candy yet - I did not want the tempation to eat the whole bag too soon. So, I will need to get this today as well. That on top of my "other job" and the day is full and it is only 6:00 am.

Happy Halloween!!

No comments: