Monday, August 21, 2006

The Revolt


It did not take long. I thought we could bask in the glow of the school excitement for at least two weeks, but I'm afraid it isn't so. The kids have revolted. They are already too tired to go to school. This is not good since we are only in week two. It will make for a long school year. Maybe if they were not out so late last night, DAD, then they would get up easier. Who knows. All I can say is I need to quelsh this revolution before it gets too out of hand.

This was Allie's reply to my 20th request to get up and get going. I started at 7:00 am, after Kelsey left and at 7:20 this was as far as we had come. I don't blame her. Seminary started today and I am tired too. I wish I could stay in bed and give someone the one-eyed hairy eyeball, but alas, I am the mother. I guess we keep working on it and hope for the best.

No comments: