
Monday is always hard! Why is that? Last night with the Emmy fever, we were not really ready for this morning, and that made everything worse.
Yesterday Ryan blessed the sacrament for the first time. I think he was a little nervous, of course he would not admit that. I was nervous for him. I can only imagine that it is hard in front of everyone. He did it flawlessly. I was really proud of the young man he has become. He is a regular teenage boy who make us nuts sometimes, but he really is a great kid who has his head screwed on right. Knock on wood that does not change. I wanted to post a pic of him as a little boy, because sometimes that is how I still see him. Of course, I do not have any digital photos of him at that age. This is one of his favorite pics.
Attempted to run this morning. Hot, humid and sore. Not good. We are supposed to get a "cold front" on Thursday which will mean lower humidity. I just need to hang on til then.
No comments:
Post a Comment