Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Kelsey



My Kelsey Belsey is 15!  How did that happen?  My firstborn daughter.  I was so excited when I found out we were having a girl.  I loved my boy and all, but a girl was my dream.




Since I had the boy first, this little girl was ALWAYS dressed up. 










She had bows for every outfit. 




She was my little doll.




She sported those bows bigger than her head for years.













Even as she grew, the bows were there.  Of course, since she had no hair we had to do something so people knew she was a girl!


This is her first birthday.

Now look at her.






She won't let me dress her up anymore.  She thinks I have no fashion sense, and I am sure most days she thinks I have no sense at all.  She is my spicy, funny, crazy Kelsey girl.  I am so proud of the young woman she is becoming.  She will take on challenges.  She won't give up.  She knows who she is and she is proud of that, and I am proud of her.

I love you Kels!


3 comments:

Jonah said...

she is so beautiful!! Love the bows!

Laurie said...

All I am going to say about the bows is this...I had those bows for Hannah and you mocked me, until Kelsey came along...Remember???

Happy birthday Kelsey! I love all the photos!

MarlaKD said...

Happy Birthday, Kelsey! So whatever happened to the yard goose?