We are working on a project for Grandma Pearson - so if you see this don't say anything to her. I am pretty sure she has never seen this blog. Anyway, she needed to write her grandmother a letter telling her how she feels about her. This is her letter (BTW I know the pic is crooked - I fixed it)
In case you can't read, here it is:
I love you because you are caring and loving and I would do anything to keep you safe because I love you for who you are. When I see you It warms my heart like a camp fire. You are 1 in a million and I choose you. When you go away my heart breaks apart. Health or vegetables or fruit doesn't keep me going you do. Without you I wouldn't have this beautiful smile. Love Allie.
She had no guidance, this is all her!

5 comments:
You can't make this crap up! TOO FUNNY!!
Love it! That girl has got style.
She is totally charming. I think she might outsell you some day. Does Polaris hire child laborers?
That is some funny stuff. I love it.
All I can say is that we need to make sure she and Luke never hook up! He is just as gooey!!
Post a Comment