Real Life -
Random thoughts of a crazed mother of five
Friday, September 18, 2009
What We Are Doing
The twins had to memorize this (the preamble song).
It took me back to my childhood. Can I tell you how much I LOVE School House Rock? What was your favorite? I know you have one (unless you are too young to remember it!)
Gotta' be "Conjunction Junction". It's so groovy. Or maybe "Interjection!" Ow!!! Of course that little bill sitting on top of capital hill is pretty cute.
5 comments:
Gotta' be "Conjunction Junction". It's so groovy. Or maybe "Interjection!" Ow!!! Of course that little bill sitting on top of capital hill is pretty cute.
Good times... ;)
Interplanet Janet, she's a galaxy girl!
I don't recall them in school. YES!!! I am still in the "too young" category.
I love schoolhouse rock! And when Jordan had to memorize the preamble, I never thought to use that! You are so smart Carrie.
"I'm just a bill" That was my fav back then...
You are so smart to get them to learn it by song...smartie pants.
Post a Comment